Hofstra University, J.D., (Editor, LAW REVIEW; Research Editor, LAW REVIEW; Member, Academic Appeals Board; Student Judge, Moot Court Program); Rutger’s University, B.A. (Dean’s List)
Divorce, Family Law, Marital Law, Post/Pre Marital Agreements, Child Support & Custody, Domestic Relations, Professional Sports/Family Law Issues, Relocation and Civil Litigation.
1990, Florida and U.S. District Court, Southern and Middle Districts of Florida; 1988, New York and U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York; 1989, New Jersey.
Florida Bar – Member; American Bar Association – Member; New York Bar Association – Member.
2001, Board Certified Family and Marital Law; Board Certification Review Committee; AV rated Martindale – Hubbell, Selected as Florida Super Lawyer 10 times, from 2007-2009, 2013-2019; Florida Bar – Assistant Editor Family Law Section, The Commentator; Equitable Distribution Committee; Co-Chair of Sponsorship – The Susan Greenberg Family Law American Inn of Court of the Palm Beaches.
Board Member – Friends of Abused Children, Inc., Palm Beach County, (Guardian Ad litem program), Patron – South Florida Science Museum, The Norton Museum of Art, Corporate Sponsor – Max Planck Exhibit, South Florida Science Museum, active supporter of the American Heart Association, American Cancer Society, The Caron Foundation, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and Adopt-A-Family of the Palm Beaches, Opportunity, Inc.
- Resnick v. Resnick, 19 So.3d 1176 (Fla. 4th DCA 2009);
- Karam v. Karam, 6 So.3d 87 (Fla. 3d DCA 2009);
- Vandermeeren v. Vandermeeren, 995 So.2d 979 (Fla. 4th DCA 2008);
- Sell v. Sell, 949 So. 2d 1108 (Fla. 3rd DCA 2007);
- Jaffe v. Jaffe, 995 So.2d 977 (Fla. 4th DCA 2008);
- Flood v. Stumm, 989 So.2d 1240 (Fla. 4th DCA 2008);
- Posner v. Posner, 940 So.2d 524 (Fla. 4th DCA 2006);
- Todor v. Todor, 914 So.2d 359 (Fla. 4th DCA 2005);
- Sell v. Sell, 928 So.2d 400 (Fla. 3d DCA 2005);
- Sell v. Sell, 882 So.2d 400 (Fla. 3d DCA 2004);
- Sell v. Sell, 882 So.2d 541 (Fla. 3d DCA 2004);
- McGrath v. Mountain, 784 So.2d 607 (Fla. 5th DCA 2001);
- Cisneros v. Cisneros, 782 So.2d 547 (Fla. 3d DCA 2001);
- Young v. Young, 745 So.2d 1074 (Fla. 4th DCA 1999);
- Zeide v. Zeide, 719 So.2d 919 (Fla. 4th DCA 1998).
- Hoff v. Hoff – 4D 12 574 (4th District Court of Appeals 2013)
Quoted in article on www.Bloomberg.com May 9, 2011 – NFL Players Poised to Cut Alimony, Making Wives Industry Dispute Victims. Florida Bar Commentator: The Retroactive Modification of a Temporary Relief Award – Spring 2007, An Interview with the Honorable Martin Colin, 15th Judicial Circuit – Winter 2008, Enforcement of Charging Liens: The Nitty Gritty of How to Get Paid – March 2009. “Cleaning Up” Social Media Before or During Litigation, The Florida Bar Family Law Section Commentator, Summer 2015. Child Support and the Professional Athlete – The Florida Bar Commentator, Winter 2017, “Factors to Consider When Drafting a Prevailing Party Provision” – The Florida Bar Commentator, Summer 2018.
2011 – American Bar Association Forum on the Entertainment & Sports Industries – Second Annual International Legal Symposium on the World of Music, Film, Television and Sports – Panelist on The Legal Full Court Press, Home Run, and Knock-Out Punch in Sports: Representing Your Celebrity Sports Client in Film and Television on Transactional, Litigation and Labor Issues concerning Network Programming and Branding of Sports Productions, and Licensing and Merchandizing Endorsements Worldwide. NBI, Advanced Family Law Conference, October 2013, The Florida Bar – Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements, November 2013, Inn of Court Presentation on Marital Home – Credits and Off-Sets.