Civil Matters

If two parties are not married nor have a child in common they may have certain rights as a result of their living together or being a same sex couple.

These rights would be addressed in civil court not in the family division. Attorneys at Rudolph & Associates have significant civil law exposure and are prepared when necessary to address these issues outside of the family law context.